Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hail to Skype

Skype, not the airplane or television, is the greatest invention of man. In what other platform can you do video and chat simultaneously and uninterrupted? and for free?! Phone cards are absolutely obsolete!

Just to describe to you how great skype is, the other day I gave Yas and my family a virtual realtime tour of my attic. Amazing! Anyway, that's Yas there in one of our late morning (late night for her) skype conversations. She's complaining I don't mention her name in my blog (I love you Yatsi!). So to all the single women out there hoping to get a chance, sorry, I am already taken. haha! Feel!

2 comments:

Atsi-Batsi said...

Haha! Gone is the "hot-single-scholar-of-the-environment" image! Yes, skype is wonderful! Can't believe we spent three years of our long distance relationship relying on phone cards!

kasmirasimone said...

HAHA!!!

sorry single fangirls of marvin!

skype skype skype!!